Are you looking for a new job – or your first one?
Are you ready for a whole new career, and don’t know how or where to make the leap?
In this blow-your-mind half day workshop, you will discover:
- What your resume looks like to an HR pro – and how to make it stand out from the many
- The #1 thing you MUST do to get noticed in the often-digital, algorithm-run application process
- How to fill any time or skill gaps in ways that make real sense to your future employer
- What the HR professionals are really thinking about
- The very best ways to prepare for any interview – so that you stand out in a good way and get the offer
- 5 CRITICAL things you must ask to take the lead in the interview and wow them
- How to ensure you get the second interview (if there is one)
- The insider secret to making sure it’s you who gets the job offer
- Exactly what to do and say once you get the offer
- How to negotiate so you start at what you’re worth – or more
- Why jobs are about “more than money” – all about negotiating flex time, vacation pay, bonuses and more
- How to ace your first day – in any company, anywhere, in any industry
- Ways to take the lead so you turn instantly into the MVP in the boss’s eyes and still get along great with your new coworkers
- Ample time to answer your questions included!
This potentially life-changing half-day workshop includes: